Friday, September 4, 2009

38 weeks and counting

So as of this Sunday I will officially be 38 weeks pg. I was supposed to have my 38 week checkup today at the dr but it got canceled. So with that being said I have no idea if there is any change or not! The suspense is killing me!

I'm not one to post pg pics on the blog (or anywhere for that matter) but thought that the friends and family might enjoy!
I feel like a nerd standing there while Alex takes a picture...

Just the belly. For the most part I'm the same size I was with H & G.

Haley jumped in the pic. Speaking of Haley, she has become VERY attached to Anna. I never thought it would get worse but I was wrong. Anna sleeps in the pack n play, drinks from the bottles, sits in the car seat, likes the boppy and gets nursed every few hours. This should only get better when little man arrives!

Well we couldn't leave Graham out, undies and all!

4 comments:

ginnafay said...

You are all belly! You look t-tiny everywhere else.

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

You look SO cute!

Kelley said...

y'all are too sweet, the camera must be broke or something...

Keri said...

Kelley, you are so beautiful!