Sunday, April 12, 2009

pictures, pictures, pictures...

Happy Resurection Day! I'm usually the mom that has the kids taking pics all morning but this year I have to blame my no picture taking mood on being pg. Alex was getting the camera ready last night and all I said was, "Don't worry, Rachel already took our Easter pics". Kinda sad.

My friend Rachel took 300 pictures back in March of the kids and they were sooo good there was no way I could top them off. This morning they were wearing the same thing so...I did not feel preasured to take any new ones :) Now that I am thinking back a family picture would have been nice, but oh well, maybe next time.

Here are some of the pics that Rachel took! Thanks again Rach and thanks Aunt Grace for Haley's dress! I should also thank Alex for letting Graham wear that handsome pink shirt!

Get ready for LOTS of pictures!





























4 comments:

Keri said...

LOVE the pics!

Keri said...

P.S. Is Rachel a traveling photographer...say....to Wisconsin??? ;)

Rachel said...

I could be bribed. If only my own boys would cooperate with pictures...

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

Awesome pictures! Rachel is talented.