Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Graham "MAN"

As most of you know, Haley is a girly girl and Graham is all boy.

Today when Graham woke up Alex was outside changing the oil in the car and looking at the brakes. It took Graham about 5 seconds to spot Alex. He went straight over and started "helping". It was so cute to see him want to be just like his dad. Let me clarify, its only cute to see him be like Alex when Alex is doing good things, not doing things like burping and pooting. Graham is also "learning" bad skills from Alex. He now tries to burp to make you laugh and when he does poot, he thinks(and by he I mean he and Alex) he is hysterical. haha.


3 comments:

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

These are the cutest pictures ever!!! I can't wait for Andrew to have these moments someday.

Tommy and Grace said...

Haha, this makes me laugh! My favorite pic is the last one....too cute!

Declaring His Glory said...

These are the cutest father-son pics I've seen! So priceless.

-Carlina