Thursday, April 2, 2009

a good laugh

Whenever something funny, or neat, or special happens I find myself saying, "this is blog worthy" but yet I don't always blog. I could not let this one pass me by.

This post is an embarrassing moment of mine that should be shared with others so they can laugh with me, not at me :)

Yesterday the entire family went to the zoo, Sonic and then Walmart. When we were walking in Walmart Alex and I both needed to go to the restroom. He went first while I did a return and the kids just stayed in the buggy. When I was done I really need to go to the restroom (and a pg mom just can't wait) so i decided to just take the kids, buggy and all, into the restroom. For whatever reason I was kinda nervous about taking the kids and the buggy in. There is a sign on the door that says "no items past this point" but I wondered if a buggy counted? There was a worker woman outside the door and she did not say anything so I assumed it was fine. I went straight in and luckily the handicap bathroom was open. As soon as we entered the stall Haley started asking questions as usual. "Mom this bathroom is not very clean", " Mom what's that seat thing?" (it was one that you could strap your toddler to so you can go potty). And just before I sat down to go, I hear, "Kelley, is there any reason you are in the men's room???". I about died at this point. It was Alex. I guess out of shock I said, "What are you talking about?", "Are you serious?", "Please tell me your kidding!", all he said was "either you are in the men's room or I'm in the ladies but I see urinals, so...." As quickly as I could I asked if anyone else was in there and then got out as fast as I could! Did I mention that theses are the restrooms in the front of the store? Once Alex was finished laughing and drying his hands he came out asking why my face was so red. I think I am still embarrassed.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I....cannot....stop.....laughing...!!!

Marti said...

That was great! Buddy and I both got a huge laugh out of it! (Not laughing at you, of course.

The Miller Family said...

That is something that would totally happen to me... : ) Thanks for the giggle today!

Brittany said...

that is hilarious!