Monday, May 18, 2009

And we are not even in PNG yet!

Last night, around 11:40 for those who are curious, we were relaxing watching some TV when I looked down and saw this!



I have no idea how it got inside! All I know is that I totally freaked out! For the record it was not a small one! It was a little smaller than my hand!!! Alex put a container over it and then went to throw it outside when the thing jumped out and went under the couch. Again-I freaked out. At this point my fear was that it was going to go into the kids bedroom! After about 5 min or what felt like 30 min, Alex was able to get the thing again and throw it out.

Okay, the scary/creepy part-2 nights in a row this week Graham woke up in the middle of the night screaming that there was a big spider on him! Alex went in both nights to calm him down and we both assumed that it was just a nightmare. The question is…was it just a nightmare or did the poor thing really have a HUGE spider on him???

For the record we cleaned the house today VERY good. No more spiders for us :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What makes them come inside? Are they looking for food & water?