Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birmingham Update

After a great time at Delta Flight Haley, Mom and I headed to Troy to visit Aunt Grace and Aunt Abbie. Grace had a leading role in the play The Misanthrope and she was AWESOME! We stayed in her house and had a chance to meat Tommy’s parents (Tommy is Graces man) and we also had the “pleasure” of seeing Abbies dorm. It is so much fun getting to spend time with girls. That is one thing that I miss a lot-seeing and spending time with my sisters!

Monday night (the night in Troy) I started feeling under the weather, but I just assumed it was a cold setting in. On Tuesday Graham also stared feeling bad so I took him to the doctor and she said he just had a virus so I just needed to treat the symptoms. At that point she also listened to my chest and said I probably had the same thing. Graham soon stared feeling better but I just got worse. After 5 more days of feeling like crud, I went to an after hours clinic (on Sunday) and ended up with strep. I’ve now been in bed for a week and am about to go CRAZY!!! After lots of antibiotics and over the counter meds I’m finally coming back to life.

We only have one more week left in Alabama, yet so much to do!

No comments: