Thursday, June 12, 2008

she can swim and he thinks he can...

Ok, so this is not the best quality, but it will do. This is Haley and Coach Sosa. You may not think this is a big deal, but trust me, IT IS. The first video is her swimming to coach for the first time. The second one is her just jumping off the side and swimming to the steps. She was a little to far and had a hard time making it back to the steps, but with a little help she made it!










Ok, well here is Graham. He is not afraid of ANYTHING! He likes to jump in without any help, but this time I just wanted to see how he did with Haleys water wings. Please take note of what happens to the water wings.







This is my favorire picture of my GMAN! He wants to do whatever Haley does. I had just bought her a new pair of swim goggles so Graham had to have a pair too.

No comments: