Thursday, November 8, 2007

No 24?????!!!!! This isn’t funny

While feeding Graham dinner this evening I was watching FOX News, when Shepard Smith began to report the casualties of the writer’s strike. I wondered if it would be anything I gave a rip about, and then to my horror he said that 24 had been suspended indefinitely. I then began searching frantically online to see what was out there on this. An article on Reuters says the show has been canceled. All I know is that I will be terribly upset if 24 doesn’t air in January. I wonder if these writers have noticed the kind of stuff Jack Bauer is capable of, I mean surely they have somewhat paid attention to the stuff they wrote. I would hate for him to pay them a visit to straighten some things out. If anyone else has a good source of what is going on, feel free to let me know.

If you haven't seen the trailer for 24 you ought to check it out. http://www.24trailer.com/

Reuters Link - http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN0759614120071108?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This cannont be happening. I just finished watching the entire 6th season on DVD. It has become one of my fav shows. I don't know what to do with this info..... Sorry we didn't get to see you while you were in town. I heard you guys had a busy schedule. Please know you were missed. Take care and have a great new year.